Visual Journal lets you take notes, create drawings, take photos, add existing photos or graphics, annotate your drawings and photos with text and graphics, and title and label your journals just like the real thing.
- Choose one of 6 cover style colors for each journal
- Choose ruled or unruled pages
- Type text directly on pages, including date and page titles
- Mix Text and Graphics on the same page
- Add direct camera shots, or photos, diagrams, and drawings from your iPad Photos Library
- Create drawings using freehand, straight lines, arrowed lines, squares, triangles, circles, and arcs
- Annotate drawings and photos with freeform font/size/color captions
- Add page dog-ears for quick access
- Rip-out pages, and push back in anywhere in the journal
- Share your journals via AirPrint, eMail (PDF or Zipped), and PDF or Zipped to iTunes
If you're in school, work on development projects, perform experiments, need to keep a log, or just need to record things for a hobby or special interest, this app was designed specifically for you.